What is your personal Fritos?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I confess.   I like crunchy Cheetos. Not in chilaquiles but if faced with a row of chips that's the pack I'd grab.   Nutty real peanut butter and strawberry preserves. I can spoon this out.  

Potato chips: Lay's Classic and Pringles.   Sometimes I buy Rancho Gordo Tortilla Chips and make Fritos out of them. To use in Chilaquiles.

I highly recommend you try a local popcorn maker, Bjorn Corn.. It has nutritional yeast and is made in Clinton Hill Brooklyn.. Its so delicious

Akind to "junk" status

Mrs Pauls's fish sticks

Crunchy Cheetos

Cape Cod chips

Snyder's Honey Mustard pretzel pieces

Wise Salt and Vinegar chips

Slim Jims

Tons of that weird colored sugar coated licorice that's cut into 1/2" tubes and tastes like chewy good and plentys. I buy it by the kilo in the bulk food section.

Spaghettios with a spoonful of cottage cheese.

Tater Tots.

Cheetos Crunchy.

Gardetto's (original flavor only).

Reese's peanut butter eggs (or Christmas trees, or hearts, or whatever shape).

What is a Gardetto's please ?

Potato chips.

Tater Tots.

Onion rings.

Cocktail peanuts.

Roasted peanuts.

Pretzels of almost any description, but nothing involving cheese, sugar or chocolate, thank you.

Ritz crackers, peanut butter optional but wonderful.

After looking at this list I have decided I should install a salt lick in my kitchen.

Yeah but if you knock all carbs off the list as verboten, you end up with nuts. Glorious nuts. Trader Joe's I do so love you.

Nuts can be just as dangerous; a small quantity is good and good for you, but the fat and calories can add up horrifically.

See here.

I just read about a study (probably paid for by the almond council or something) that found that nuts are not equal. SOmething about the fat in nuts works in a different way and it's not so bad or something. How's that for science? But it feels so right and therefore I'm going to believe it.

Starch+ Fat= GOOD

Fried potatoes of pretty much every kind, even pringles and thick cut oily kettle chips

Deep fried yucca

Deep fried leftover pasta. 1/2 cup olive oil heated till it starts smoking than leftover pasta is dumped in

Deep fried dough foods like pupusas, various Asian style dumplings, briks, pierogis, samosas, etc...

Fresh bread with a slab of butter

Yeah but if you knock all carbs off the list as verboten, you end up with nuts. Glorious nuts. Trader Joe's I do so love you.

Nuts can be just as dangerous; a small quantity is good and good for you, but the fat and calories can add up horrifically.

See here.

I just read about a study (probably paid for by the almond council or something) that found that nuts are not equal. SOmething about the fat in nuts works in a different way and it's not so bad or something. How's that for science? But it feels so right and therefore I'm going to believe it.

I eat nuts or seeds almost everyday.