Manhattan visit April '07

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know those people just want to throw you in a pit, lotion you up, and use your skin for next season's culottes. :P

Aha. Been a long time since I've seen a Gein reference. Great stories for adolescents sitting around the campfire in Central Wisconsin. Spoooky.

From my own - admittedly very brief - experience, the service issues weren't a New York problem, just a Peter Luger problem. The other places were lovely and friendly.

Maybe they saw the reservation in the book under the name "monkeytennis" and got a little flipped out? :P

You know those people just want to throw you in a pit, lotion you up, and use your skin for next season's culottes. :P

Aha. Been a long time since I've seen a Gein reference. Great stories for adolescents sitting around the campfire in Central Wisconsin. Spoooky.

I have a flashlight under my chin right now.

DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU!!

My sister's boyfriend was recently freaked out by niceness during a couple of trips to Minneapolis. His overall impression of the place was, "Everyone is so friendly." On both trips he was alone, eating at the bar in a restaurant, and other patrons kept strolling up and engaging him in conversation.

After a while you realize the difference between friendly and borderline retarded.

After a while you realize the difference between friendly and borderline retarded.

My borderline retardation is preventing me from composing a suitably witty quip.

:P

I was expecting Vital Information to respond.

That made my moisten my brand new LCD with laughspray® from a glass of delightful Riesling. So thanks for the laugh, but damn you for wasting my vino AND making me rush to clean it off like I were borderline retarded.