• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I try to save drippings whenever I roast a chicken (assuming I don't need the drippings for the roasted chicken preparation).   So this morning I took a spoon of solidified chicken drippings, heated

same as yesterday honeydew and blueberries with fat freee cottage cheese whole grain toast with p-nut butter and sour cherry preserves

Had some leftover pizzza dough...Preheated the oven while I did morning things, then threw it on the stone, with lots of fresh thyme (one of the herbs that's growing well), EVOO, S&P...A minute be

Posted Images

It's a delicious, fluffy amalgam of evoo, bread and cods roe. A traditional Greek appetizer, the version I most recently had was acquired by Abby in Astoria and she was kind enough to give me a whacking big container of it. Perhaps she will reveal her source.

Might have been Calista Foods on Broadway and 33rd Street. It goes by another name now but the dips are still very good.

It's a delicious, fluffy amalgam of evoo, bread and cods roe.  A traditional Greek appetizer, the version I most recently had was acquired by Abby in Astoria and she was kind enough to give me a whacking big container of it.  Perhaps she will reveal her source.

Might have been Calista Foods on Broadway and 33rd Street. It goes by another name now but the dips are still very good.

Nope, it was Greek House Foods located at 32-22 30th Avenue between 32nd and 33rd Streets. I also get my feta there.

The last of the seared tuna from the weekend. Lou Lou, my cat, was way too interested in this and had to be smacked down when she tried to help herself. And after I had shared, too. Strong tea. A chocolate, one of two given to me in a little box when I left Jean-Georges the other night.

Guest Rosalinda

Breakfast… what people usually have for breakfast? What did we have for breakfast today? What is a healthy and possible food for breakfast?

Today we had : Coffee, coffee, coffee, with skim milk and no sugar, french toasts, eggs over easy, cheese, and some raspberry-strawberry mix with whipped cream.

Still, did not wake up enough. So, what else can we have for breakfast to start the day? :(

Coffee, coffee, coffee, with skim milk and no sugar, french toasts, eggs over easy, cheese, and some raspberry-strawberry mix with whipped cream.

Still, did not wake up enough.

If I had all that for breakfast it would put me in a food coma and I'd have to go right back to bed.