Is there a thread or search button to learn if a subject has been discussed previously herein? It must be really dreary for long-timers to get repetiitve questions bounced around by newbies. For example, my son just returned from the Zin Fest in Paso Robles with a list of trendy salts. His comment: remember the pet rock? I don't want to reveal my complete ignorance of sal de mer avec foie gras haricot y Jacques rouge, for example. So has this been discussed to death somewhere?

There is a Search button, Rebecca: top right of your screen. It will search for words or phrases, and if you know who was discussing it, you can filter by member name. Be careful to search in the right forum, or all forums.

I don't think I'm doing it right. Maybe "salt" is too ubiquitous, like asking for "and" or "the" or I need to find a phrase like "flavored salt" or "designer salt." I'm getting the undercurrent message to just go fly a kite.