• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the NRA is having their convention in St Louis right now. I imagine there was a bit of a change in the tenor of the reporting this morning. All the articles I've seen so far have focused on the positive economic impact of the convention. After this...

Also, the NRA is having their convention in St Louis right now. I imagine there was a bit of a change in the tenor of the reporting this morning. All the articles I've seen so far have focused on the positive economic impact of the convention. After this...

Its a little soon for that, no?

Just a friendly reminder:

4. Mouthfuls does not permit members to start threads about politics or religion or to raise politics or religion as topics for discussion (including making critical comments or jokes which in the judgment of the Administrators may provoke such discussion).

A discussion on gun control may be a natural outgrowth of this topic, but to my mind is prohibited by the guidelines. So...proceed with caution, eh?

My brother's best friend teaches English at VT. No word yet.

Very distressing.

Squeat-hopefully your brother's best friend is fine-According to a student who was in the building at the time of the shooting, the building is used for engineering classes.

ETA: cross posted with Cathy--I hope your former intern's BF is okay.