Today I caught myself humming...

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today's song is something by the Scissor Sisters. I'm not sure which one it is, but I've caught myself crooning, "Sha-mon, sha-mon" more times that I care to admit to. And it's only 11:30.   Pers

• 11 months later...

I can't get the song "I Hate This Part" by the Pussycat Dolls out of my head. I was shocked when I found out it was them, as it doesn't fit into the gleeful trash category like their other song "Don't Cha." I actually like the song, it's catchy. And being ignorant of the comings and goings of this ersatz band, I did not know they had a legitimate lead singer in Nicole Scherzinger (paging: stage name! she needs one). She apparently does almost all the lead and backing vocals, the other Dolls are mostly props. And she can really sing, go figure.

I've been singing "Take This Job and Shove It" for the last couple of days. I can't imagine why, although I did score a very high 68 out of 80 on the "Are You Suffering from Burn-out" quiz I took at a lame-ass "Professional Development" lecture I was forced to attend yesterday.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Life in the Fast Lane by the Eagles. About two or three months ago I started to notice a soft, electronic buzzing going around the house. It's starts between 5:30 and 6:15 AM. It doesn't stop, it just disappears as other sounds overcome it in the usual morning activities. I can't find the source of it. We live in a townhouse so maybe it's coming from the unit next door, but I can't hear it from the wall. It's in all the bedrooms upstairs and even in the basement. The wavelengths are similar to the guitar licks in Life in the Fast Lane, but the sound itself sounds like that Imperial Probe Droid from The Empire Strikes Back.

Everyday I have Life in the Fast Lane playing in my head.

It's really frickin' annoying!