Football 2007-2008

The latest Vegas Over/Under line for stupid comments from Terrell Owens is 25.

Really? Just 25? So long as he doesn't get suspended for violating team rules or pissing off Parcells or Jones, I would put the over/under at 40.

Rocky

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Just 25? So long as he doesn't get suspended for violating team rules or pissing off Parcells or Jones, I would put the over/under at 40.

Rocky

Parcells who?

Rocky

Parcells who?

Yes, now that Wade Phillips has replaced Parcells in Dallas all will be sunshine and light with T.O. Mean old Bill was the problem.

Except when the problem was Drew Bledsoe.

Or Donovan McNabb.

Or Jeff Garcia.

Rocky

Parcells who?

Yes, now that Wade Phillips has replaced Parcells in Dallas all will be sunshine and light with T.O. Mean old Bill was the problem.

Except when the problem was Drew Bledsoe.

Or Donovan McNabb.

Or Jeff Garcia.

D'oh! Well hell, I may have to up the over/under since Phillips won't be as tired of T.O. to start the season as Parcells would have been.

Rocky

OK. The Cowboys won't even win their division, let alone the Superbowl. They might just make it into the playoffs as a wildcard when Wade Phillips will replace Tony Romo with whoever the backup is.

If McNabb weren't (wasn't?) coming off such a serious injury and didn't have such a little girl stomach, I might think the Eagles would take the division. The Giants, as you point out, have little chance. And I'm not sure the Redskins are fielding a team this year. The Cowboys were a fumbled snap away from the second round of the playoffs last year, and the off-season only improved them.

But you didn't answer my questions.

And you're ignoring the setbacks to the other teams in the division. And the continued growth of Tony Romo as a Pro Bowl quarterback. And the maturing of Terrell Owens as a team leader. And gelling of the defense. And the training of a new long snap holder.