Momofuku Ko

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm getting excited.

FUCK YEAH I'm short and bald.   Working the room.   (I guess there were one or two conferences with the people who were actually cooking.)   Two glasses.   I don't get excited

It probably has been years, though.

Ko.

2 letters. That'll be a fun search term.

Just wait until the opening of the dessert bar - KuKu 4 KoKo

:lol:

And the Paris branch - KoKoRiKo (specializes in fried Khicken, obviously)

This man is on fire today. Somebody hose 'em down.

Grub street is reporting that if the new noodle bar opens on Tuesday, then Ko will open on Wednesday.

http://nymag.com/daily/food/2007/11/new_mo...hild.html#gs-hp

Grub Street regularly calls openings too early. It had Cantina open when construction was still going on. Same deal with Bacaro.

Right. And aside from that, it just really doesn't make sense.

Grub street is reporting that if the new noodle bar opens on Tuesday, then Ko will open on Wednesday.

Grub Street regularly calls openings too early. It had Cantina open when construction was still going on. Same deal with Bacaro.

They've been building the new space in the basement and will flip the floor over tonight.

They've been building the new space in the basement and will flip the floor over tonight.

Oh. Well. In that case....

• 4 months later...

An intrepid eGulleter has an illustrated breakdown of the tasting menu being served to friends this week. Click.

Open to the public next week. I guess we're waiting for the automated reservation system to materialise.

According to Eater -

Chang Business Machines, Inc. is currently putting the finishing touches on their completely automated online system. Chang promises us that once friends and family ends, this will be the only means of getting a table at the 10 seat restaurant.

This should be good. I'll bet that online system will have teething pains. And imagine the fun to be had watching innocent diners entering a half full place only to be turned away on the grounds that the empty seats will soon be occupied by phantom on line customers.