2007-2008 NCAA Basketball

In September, I traveled to Ottawa with the Alabama basketball team, so my hoops season started early this year. Now the true preseason is under way. YESSSS!

(As a side note, I didn't think it was possible for Dick Vitale to become more annoying. As I sit here watching/listening to him comment on the UCLA-Maryland game, I realize I was very wrong :ph43r: <_< :angry:)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen this. If you could please PM me a specific page URL that triggers this I can take a look, it could be in someone's signature.

Thanks.

I'm sorry Dickie V had to have surgery...but I will certainly enjoy giving my mute button some time to rest before his return.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, Bobby Knight resigns. No reason given. More wins than any other NCAA Div. I coach-902. His son is taking over.

I was close on the "no undefeated teams". Only Memphis. They only have one "tough" game left. At home against Tennessee. Could be the best basketball game before the NCAAs and also could be a rematch in the Final Four depending on how the powers that be seed the tournament.

I'd bet he hung in there until he could get his 900th win - he's getting blasted by the local sports radio guys for "quitting" mid-season - someone who preached gutting it out until the end walking away so that his son and the team could get to know each other better. What? His son has been on the bench for years, and, based on what I saw when Tech would play Texas, appeared to have taken over the gameday coaching.

• 3 weeks later...
I was close on the "no undefeated teams". Only Memphis. They only have one "tough" game left. At home against Tennessee. Could be the best basketball game before the NCAAs and also could be a rematch in the Final Four depending on how the powers that be seed the tournament.

Yep, no undefeated teams. Tennessee beats Memphis (on their home court). Definitely a good game, and would make a great rematch.

• 3 weeks later...