The Missie K Thread

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Miss K, never worked on the charcoals before we bought her a couple of pencils yesterday .. We followed her around the museum and had a really fun day..

Just a quick little picture from dinner the other night.. A pic of our black cat. She did it with the server's pen.. Cute..  

Took her to the Lever House yesterday.. It was not open and we were not able to get in.. However, there is a pretty good view from the street.. She was really into the little headless sheep.. Thanks a

This is some thing she drew the other day and I actually screwed it up trying to help her.. It was turning out really good though..

Ello my name is Simon and I like to do draw-rings..

2073914032_b87201a9cc.jpg

Daniel, those are phenomenal! We have a school here in Vancouver for children that are exceptionally artistic (founded by the wife of a prominent architect that I used to work for) Arts Umbrella. If you have something similar in New York, I'm sure she would truly enjoy it. I have been lucky enough to view some of the projects the kids in the architecture program come up with and it is truly outstanding work. And the kids love it. She's a very talented little girl.

Are you talking about Hirst because she would absolutely go wild if she saw that.. Thats a great idea. She loves animals more then art.. Thankfully, it involves eating them as of right now..

Are you talking about Hirst because she would absolutely go wild if she saw that.. Thats a great idea. She loves animals more then art.. Thankfully, it involves eating them as of right now..

You can take her to the lever house exhibit that is in the lobby right now. Might give her some tweaked ideas, though. Her drawings are amazing, but I'm still blown away by her halloween makeup.

Yeh, I would love to post it but, I will not post any photos of her on the net.. She did a remarkable job applying her own makeup with out any help.. She made herself look like a cheetah, complete with the tear lines.. She is too funny..