The Missie K Thread

Took her to the Lever House yesterday.. It was not open and we were not able to get in.. However, there is a pretty good view from the street.. She was really into the little headless sheep.. Thanks again for the suggestion.

• Like 13
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Miss K, never worked on the charcoals before we bought her a couple of pencils yesterday .. We followed her around the museum and had a really fun day..

Just a quick little picture from dinner the other night.. A pic of our black cat. She did it with the server's pen.. Cute..  

Took her to the Lever House yesterday.. It was not open and we were not able to get in.. However, there is a pretty good view from the street.. She was really into the little headless sheep.. Thanks a

• 2 weeks later...

She went with Miss A to this ceramic place... They give you a white ceramic piece..

Paint:

2227908774_85c41f3a96.jpg

She drew the butt for accuracy, she was not making a joke.. As a thirty year old, I still can't stop the giggle.

2227909910_700a9581ec.jpg

Feet of course..

2227993776_44cb0be87e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dinner tonight.. She was drawing this in a crowded place by candlelight. Its a cool little progression.. She shows such great movement..

2251986914_e116ca5e21_m.jpg

2251986626_6f6307ee16_m.jpg

like how the teeth have closed and so have the eyes. .Bunny gets away..

2251984980_e3dbdf4e15_m.jpg

2251986306_0f82253554_m.jpg

2251189023_ca14c426bb_m.jpg

this is while the five of us we were waiting for our table tonight.. Love the king and the queen cheetahs.. Its always about the cheetahs.. The striped tails and the tear streaked faces for accuracy.

2251999484_b8ebc67962.jpg

• 1 month later...

Seriously, I wonder if she is going to be super into food when she is older or reject it.. We were purchasing cheese for a dinner the other night when the guy at Murray's asked her if she would like a sample.. She asked the guy behind the counter if he had any wine.. Haha..

She is quite talented. It brings a tear to my eye to see little fledgling artists and their enthusiastic and supportive parents motivating that passion. I hope she sticks with it.

• 1 month later...