The Missie K Thread

Funny enough, from the nose up, it does look pretty much like me.. She has a problem making mouths with out fangs, haha.. Wearing pants yes. Just sitting with a remote in my hand, watching Josh and Drake..

Dont have any profile photos of me. But she has captured the magic of my eyebrows..

2929749133_952ed427ca_m.jpg 2930866021_c7bffc5a1b_m.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Miss K, never worked on the charcoals before we bought her a couple of pencils yesterday .. We followed her around the museum and had a really fun day..

Just a quick little picture from dinner the other night.. A pic of our black cat. She did it with the server's pen.. Cute..  

Took her to the Lever House yesterday.. It was not open and we were not able to get in.. However, there is a pretty good view from the street.. She was really into the little headless sheep.. Thanks a

• 2 months later...

She was painting with Acrylic.. I was watching her and it was so amazing the control she has over the brush.

She banged this out in like 10 minutes. Love the collar and how she mixed the red and black.. Blue nose too.

3145879776_f97267b45e_b.jpg

Daniel---I've been following this artistic journey since the first post, and I must say I'm amazed and delighted at her talent and imagination.

I just spent five days in a frenzy of markers, crayons, and assorted other media with a four-year-old who turned out coloring-book pages like falling leaves. My fridge looks like a patchwork quilt, and I know your house must be galleried to the corners, with a talent like that under your roof.

I'm so pleased that you're sharing the fun, and also happy to see our old familiar "sandwich guy" smiling from your avatar. I've missed him.

rachel

Thanks for all the feedback.. We are not selling anything.. We plan to have ever square inch of our house covered in her work.. You are right Rachel, its amazing the amount of paper we go through.. I have to start planting trees to make up for it..