Friends of Colombian Orphans

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote everyone! Those rangers have friends!!

This reminds of when Dat Phan won The Last Comic Standing.

dat phan is a comic genius, someday he will be as revered in comedy circles as carrot top.

I was thinking of Andy Dick, but OK.

andy dick, that hack?

that wanker.

Could you all help by casting a vote here for us?

If we win an ebay gift certificate, we can buy more yarn to knit more items to sell in another auction. I know it's a long shot, but SOMEONE has to win, right?

Optimism and opportunity....

Thanks so much!

Just bringing this to the top so we remember to vote more often.

This needs its own thread so the link to vote is always available. The kids are so beautiful. We have so much and they, so little.

SECOND PLACE sure feels great!!

Please don't let the rangers overtake us. This is awesome. Whenever I get discouraged or lose sight of our goals, I look at these photos again.

4162126465_011c71895e.jpg

If you accidentally vote before your 4 hours are up, will the system let you know and just not count your vote?

Sometimes I forget what time I last voted, but I'm afraid to vote again in case I am under the 4 hour mark. I don't want to cause you to lose votes!

If you accidentally vote before your 4 hours are up, will the system let you know and just not count your vote?

Sometimes I forget what time I last voted, but I'm afraid to vote again in case I am under the 4 hour mark. I don't want to cause you to lose votes!

I don't think you'll see a vote button in the interim 4 hours - at least that was the case when I went back to look at the web page about an hour after voting.

I don't think you'll see a vote button in the interim 4 hours - at least that was the case when I went back to look at the web page about an hour after voting.

Thanks! That's good to know.

I had to laugh at Slapsie's post because it made me remember that my great grandfather AND great uncle were both generals in Kaiser Wilhelm's army...

they would be proud.