• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is something which could go in the Cheerful or Annoying category, but I think we need a niche for just good old air-headery.   One of the morning news shows featured a discussion of last night

Yes Wilf. Montrous commentary. I will not say anymoore because I'll be violating some our mores.

AAAA!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Images

I know this is not in the spirit of this topic, but I was on holidays last week and ended up not being able to go out much. Stuck at home, I found myself deep down the rabbit hole of BTS fan videos. Deep. I don't know how many hours I wasted on it, but I felt like an idiot when I realized it was far more than I should have been spending watching a videos by and about a boyband, all members of which could be my children if not grandchildren. All I can say is     

Taekook forever!!      .

• 1 month later...

Q: How many times do I need to grab the handle of a pot that's been in the oven to learn that this is a bad idea?

A. More than zero.

I'm typing with one hand.

• 1 month later...

Yesterday I joined husband on our front steps.    A neighbor came across the street and settled in.   We sat and jawed, greeting neighbors walking by, chatting up dogs, just kicking back and enjoying a brilliant, sunny May day. For 2 1/2 hours.    Coming inside, I felt kind of flushed and looked in the mirror.    Holy lobsters!    The top half of my face looked like one of those Venetian masks, bright red, the lower half its usual pallor.    One side of neck scorched.    Husband almost but not quite so bad.    I mean, I was born on the beach and have a lifetime of experience with sun.    What was I not thinking?

Reminds me of when I got a horrible sunburn on my face after an afternoon in the bleachers of Fenway Park, on a day that was so cold that we were wearing coats and drinking hot chocolate.  The irony is that it was Skin Cancer Awareness Day at the game and they were giving out sunscreen packets.