where can i source the plutonium?

Just start a blog which trashes Putin. The plutonium will be delivered straight to your door.

I thought he favored Polonium 210. Or is that only for sushi bars?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is something which could go in the Cheerful or Annoying category, but I think we need a niche for just good old air-headery.   One of the morning news shows featured a discussion of last night

Yes Wilf. Montrous commentary. I will not say anymoore because I'll be violating some our mores.

AAAA!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Images

okay, so for 2 days there has been this strong oniony smell in my kitchen near the sink. i emptied the trash and cleaned the area, still the odor lingered. i emptied the onion bin and checked each onion but they were all fine. i dumped baking soda and lemon juice down the sink in hopes of deodorizing the drain. still the smell lingered. i started to suspect my arch nemesis the dishwasher and wondered if some food had gotten trapped in the grinder or the waste pipe. before i set out to dismantle the plumbing, i searched the base cabinets, one last time. i pull my reserve of empty grocery bags out of the cabinet and low and behold i find the oldest, stinkiest, moldiest, rotten onion that had been accidentally left behind in a bag. will the onion smell ever go away?

I did something similar once.

Get cats. Don't change their litter boxes for a month. The onion smell will "disappear" as if by magic.

Oh wait, your building's regs.....

Never mind.

From an article in Modern Painters, that rapidly declining magazine:

Cave lives and works in the South Loop just a few blocks from where the Rolling Stones, Muddy Waters, and countless other rock, jazz and blues singers belted their hearts out in the fifities and sixties.

Just me?

Yes, I was gripped by apoplectic rage. The tragedy is that some editor or other presumably read the piece, and didn't flinch.

I have already written to the New Yorker this week, so I should probably just move on at this point.

If you were making a list of South Side of Chicago musicians, would you really put a bunch of rich white guys from England (who never lived in Chicago) -- who are only too happy to tell anyone who'll listen that they copied the black guys from Chicago -- first?

If you were making a list of South Side of Chicago musicians, would you really put a bunch of rich white guys from England (who never lived in Chicago) -- who are only too happy to tell anyone who'll listen that they copied the black guys from Chicago -- first?

The writer listed the Stones first and then Muddy Waters. Nobody else was mentioned by name. Now maybe he deserves to be slapped around a little in the parking lot but I think declaring a fatwa is a tad excessive.

I dunno. Historical ignorance of popular music (actually, music in general) is just a sticking point for some of us -- especially when it's on the part of rock fans overestimating the importance and quality of that genre.

I got unduly annoyed by that thread here that asked what "the greatest decade for music" was -- with the choices beginning with the 1960s.