Kids in the Hall

Attention Mongo!

More dates are apparently being added; here is what is booked thus far:

Canada

Winnipeg, MB Sun, 04/27/08 7:00 PM Burton Cummings Theatre

Coquitlam, BC Fri, 05/16/08 8:00 PM Red Robinson Show Theatre

Calgary, AB Sat, 05/17/08 7:00 PM Jack Singer Concert Hall (Ecpa)

Edmonton, AB Sun, 05/18/08 7:00 PM Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium

Toronto, ON Thu, 06/05/08 7:00 PM Massey Hall

US

Merrillville, IN Fri, 04/04/08 8:00 PM Star Plaza Theatre

Columbus, OH Sun, 04/06/08 8:00 PM Wexner Center Mershon Auditorium

New York, NY Fri, 04/18/08 8:00 PM Nokia Theatre Times Square

New York, NY Sat, 04/19/08 7:00 PM Nokia Theatre Times Square

New York, NY Sat, 04/19/08 10:30 PM Nokia Theatre Times Square

New York, NY Sun, 04/20/08 8:00 PM Nokia Theatre Times Square

Houston, TX Tue, 04/22/08 8:00 PM Verizon Wireless Theater

Grand Prairie, TX Wed, 04/23/08 8:00 PM Nokia Theatre At Grand Prairie

Kansas City, MO Thu, 04/24/08 8:00 PM Uptown Theater

Madison, WI Fri, 04/25/08 7:00 PM Barrymore Theatre

Madison, WI Fri, 04/25/08 10:00 PM Barrymore Theatre

Minneapolis, MN Sat, 04/26/08 7:00 PM Orpheum Theatre

Niagara Falls, NY Fri, 05/02/08 8:00 PM The Seneca Niagara Events Center

Washington, DC Sat, 05/03/08 8:00 PM Warner Theatre

Anaheim, CA Thu, 05/08/08 8:30 PM Grove of Anaheim

Los Angeles, CA Fri, 05/09/08 8:00 PM Orpheum Theatre

Seattle, WA Thu, 05/15/08 8:00 PM WaMu Theater

St Louis, MO Tue, 05/20/08 8:00 PM The Pageant

Nashville, TN Wed, 05/21/08 7:30 PM Ryman Auditorium

Orlando, FL Thu, 05/22/08 8:00 PM Hard Rock Live Orlando

Chicago, IL Thu, 05/29/08 8:00 PM The Chicago Theatre

• Like 7
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Attention Mongo!   More dates are apparently being added; here is what is booked thus far:   Canada Winnipeg, MB Sun, 04/27/08 7:00 PM Burton Cummings Theatre Coquitlam, BC Fri, 05/16/08

Not to make you all jealous or anything, but Dave Foley lives in my building and just had lunch at the Nickel yesterday. Made me so fucking happy - I am such a fan.

Time to watch Brain Candy again.

i thought they hated each other and vowed never to have a reunion show. i'd go to a nyc show but i want to be sure that there will be gunplay or a stabbing (on stage, of course), at least

I'm hoping for some head crushing myself.

i thought they hated each other and vowed never to have a reunion show. i'd go to a nyc show but i want to be sure that there will be gunplay or a stabbing (on stage, of course), at least

Hey, even the Eagles got back together to make a shitty new album.

The reunion tour following a successful reunion at the Just for Laughes festival in Montreal last summer. If that hadn't worked, I don't think they'd be doing the tour.

I never heard they hated each other at any point; in fact, in their interviews on the DVDs they are quite warm and cuddly about each other. And money can be a great unifier.

The reunion tour following a successful reunion at the Just for Laughes festival in Montreal last summer. If that hadn't worked, I don't think they'd be doing the tour.

I never heard they hated each other at any point; in fact, in their interviews on the DVDs they are quite warm and cuddly about each other. And money can be a great unifier.

i had read that somewhere. i think it was a problem between 2 in particular but my memory fails me, now. i'm glad they are reunited. i would love to see the show

I saw their show from the last tour and it was great. I think in the DVD/Documentary of the tour there was some issue with Scott. I think he went a bit crazy or something, I can't remember the exact details. But I also seem to remember them working it out.

i had read that somewhere. i think it was a problem between 2 in particular but my memory fails me, now. i'm glad they are reunited. i would love to see the show

from an old [circa 1996] interview with Scott:

Asked about conflict among the Kids, Thompson concedes there's been a rift. But he dismisses it by comparing it to the natural scrapping of siblings who really love one another.

"There have been many times over the years when I thought we would never be able to go on," he admits.

"But you should think about it as brothers. When you think of it that way, you can understand the fights."

Asked about conflict among the Kids, Thompson concedes there's been a rift. But he dismisses it by comparing it to the natural scrapping of siblings who really love one another.

"There have been many times over the years when I thought we would never be able to go on," he admits.

"But you should think about it as brothers. When you think of it that way, you can understand the fights."

Well, a lot can happen in 10 or 11 years. A lot of poker chips under the bridge...

Well, a lot can happen in 10 or 11 years. A lot of poker chips under the bridge...

indeed.