• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how come we don't have one already?   I'm inspired by the roasted red pepper I'm eating right now at my desk, marinated overnight in EVOO, red chilli and garlic, the strips rolled with anchovy and c

Wow. This is a way better lunch thread. I enjoyed reading all of it. I'll add my pedestrian goodies when I eat them.

After the Whitney visit yesterday... A pair of tacos from Los Tacos #1, at Chelsea Market. (Pork and Chicken).

Posted Images

crepes with shrimp and pork, with herbs, pickled carrots and lettuce; bun noodle bowl with imperial rolls and grilled beef…from tin vietnamese cuisine (937 howard (mary street))

i’ve made a mental note to ask hubby if we could please have a date night dinner here in the near future. then i can post in the california forum. so far, everything i’ve tried has been a winner.

488F7594-1395-4252-8960-2EE4DDE7D14D.jpeg

C68B8409-E57E-4C3F-A9E2-38E51424CEF8.jpeg

cantonese roast duck, steamed rice, garlic greens…from hing lung company (a/k/a go duck yourself), 439 cortland avenue (wool street) in bernal heights

seriously the best roast duck i’ve ever had…holy shizzola, this restaurant isn’t kidding around 

BC9EE068-9966-4E56-BFBC-6DE8CCD0EDEA.jpeg

7EA52F12-6207-4446-B5E2-DA209264D70A.jpeg

In Bangkok, there's a place that does what I refer to as peking pig. It's a little piglet roasted peking duck-style, and served the same way. 1st course was the skin with pancakes, hoisin, cucumber, scallions.     

I bet your siu yok would be really good served that way! (Although I'm sure it was perfect as it was)

• Like 1