Sign in to follow this  
Stone

Available!!!

They've (he and Giada) have been on the gossip grapevine in LV since her restaurant was under construction.

Two months seems about average for a "relationship."

Remember, the media starts talking love and marriage if a celebrity is just seen in public with someone of the opposite (or some) sex.

Not calling her Loretta Lynn by mistake just became more important. (The threat of auto-correct.)

I was surprised to see Flay getting that honor, but I see there are some 2,500 honorees, including all kinds of nobodies and chancers.

There are only 5 or 6 categories (film, radio, TV, recording, theatre among them). I doubt they have added chefdom as a category so I assume it's for TV. I'm not sure the exact amount but the stars used to cost somebody (a sponsor, network, record company, studio, egomaniac) around $7,500. Some have 2 or 3 stars for different endeavors. I'm pretty sure a person like Bob Hope has several. There are a few special ones, such as a circular thing (the moon?) for some astronauts at Hollywood and Vine.

OTOH, things may have slowed down and they may have created a new category to add income and interest. But I would have thought Puck (who has catered so many industry events) would have been honored before Flay--again suggesting some lobbying and payment.