It's supposed to be 30 degrees here tomorrow....the heat is going up so fast that the radiators are still on in my building. It's going to be a bad bad day. (For you Americans: 30 = 86 or fucking hot for Vancouver )

And we are having a very coolish spring so far. I am loving the weather but I know it will hit 100 soon enough. So long as we don't get the high humidity up from Houston it isn't that bad. I remember when I lived in the Cascades and when it hit 86, it was hot for the mountains of Oregon.

It's supposed to be 30 degrees here tomorrow....the heat is going up so fast that the radiators are still on in my building. It's going to be a bad bad day. (For you Americans: 30 = 86 or fucking hot for Vancouver )

86 is hot for san francisco too! and it's now 102.8!

for squeat and whoever else knows our neighborhood:

i just saw a guy run out of bi rite with a 12 pack of tecate and one of the workers chased him down and caught him in front of everyone sitting outside of tartine. people are going crazy!

i just saw a guy run out of bi rite with a 12 pack of tecate and one of the workers chased him down and caught him in front of everyone sitting outside of tartine. people are going crazy!

102!! In San Fran!!! Holy Shit! I hope you can find someplace with air conditioning. Guess we're getting the tail end of your heat wave.3

eta our forecast for the next 7 days. Global warming huh??

Thursday

Sun

24°

10°

Friday

Sun

30°

15°

Saturday

Sun

30°

14°

Sunday

Sun

20°

13°

Monday

Torrential Downpour

19°

12°

Tuesday

Torrential Downpour and freakin' cold

11°

Wednesday

Torrential Downpour

18°

12°

It's 99 here. We're cooler than SF?

God must be very angry.

Let San Franciscans use plastic bags or there will be hell to pay!!!!

I don't mind the heat but it's muggy too and that is just too much to take.

God must be very angry.

ya, i'm surprised sf lets you sell your beans in plastic bags.

http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation...5&year=2008

edited to change link to something more permanent.

God must be very angry.

ya, i'm surprised sf lets you sell your beans in plastic bags.

http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation...5&year=2008

edited to change link to something more permanent.

That says it is 106 right now. Birds are going to fall out of the sky.

It is insane... with a sore throat, I am doing nothing but sucking down popsicles and perusing the local movie theater for matinée performances. I walked outside and felt a HOT breeze. Geez, I thought it was hot in the Caribbean! I didn't expect to come home to this!

I won't be missing tornado season in central IL (though the local NPR station's yearly severe weather show and detailed crop reports were always entertaining).

A's students have been reminding us daily that it's been biergarten weather all week in Munich. I assume the rains will start as soon as our plane lands...

i was worried that i might not have enough weather to be worrying about on a daily basis now that winter is over, but then came my discovery of tornado activity in the region. now i'm utterly paranoid about leaving the dogs alone in the house. i have to see if mrs. jones will go for moving their crates to the north-west corner of the basement. (yes, i've already researched tornado survival tips and discovered that the taking shelter in the south-eastern corner of the basement thing is a myth.)

In the 50s all day and rainy here in NYC. I don't know why I was worried earlier that I might need to use my ACs while the window renovation project was going on. Heck, I had my winter coat on a few days ago.

It's a hot, sunny, summer afternoon........and it's only 9:15 am.

I woke up at 7:00 a.m. here in San Francisco and it already felt close to 90 degrees...

It's forecast to be 83F (28C) in Seattle today and 88F (31C) tomorrow... and looking ahead, a high of 61F (16C) on Tuesday. Crazy weather.

I was going to run outside, but when I stepped outside the heat was stifling. It was ok when I dropped off the kids at school, but an hour later and it feels like baking beach hot.