It needs to stop raining so I can go out and get some damned food. I love my mom dearly but she doesn't seem to get why fried dough things that have been sitting in the fridge for 5 days would fail to make an appealing lunch. <_<

• 10 years later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm afraid to look at any headlines. China, Myanmar. The east coast...

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

It's stupid hot in the Bay Area this weekend.   Open windows, in comes hot air.    Pull shades.   A friend was supposed to come over this afternoon for a backyard visit.     She called and begged off, claiming a sick-headache.   YES!     Spray water on face, neck and arms; turn on bedside fan and take a nap!   

September 9, 2020, the day the sun didn't come up.     Orange sky, NO SUN.  10am and looks like 8pm.    No birds.    Few cars.    Houses all lit up like a festive evening.  

Steph?    Your hood?

3 hours ago, voyager said:

September 9, 2020, the day the sun didn't come up.     Orange sky, NO SUN.  10am and looks like 8pm.    No birds.    Few cars.    Houses all lit up like a festive evening.  

Steph?    Your hood?

I just posted about that in the Surrealism of everyday life thread.  Just as bad in the East Bay.  No sun all day, dark and eerie, and about 15-20 degrees cooler than predicted.  Cats are confused.  At least there was sun yesterday, though it was red for a while.