Sign in to follow this  
GG Mora

Soda Club Fountain Jet

Mine is on the way.

I went for the non-stylish white.

Remember, it needs to fart 8 times before the soda is ready.

Okay, we're doing it. Where's the best price?

I think you pretty much have to order it from the company. I did it online.

Okay, all set. I got the white one too. Ordered it from Amazon, ships from Soda Club. Same price. Just a bit easier to use one-click.

Thanks for the nudge, GG!

GG, How often do you use up one of the cylinders? I'm getting two with my initial order. Wonder if I should order a couple of extras.

No idea – I just got it yesterday. But I ordered the package with 3 cylinders.

Mass quantities of seltzer is a fantastic thing... my brewing hobby has me outfitted to carbonate and serve 5 gallons at a time, so I've dedicated a line from the kegs in the basement to the kitchen for just seltzer. Having running seltzer is pure luxury.

Oh, and by the way, I found something that may be of interest: http://soadahclub.vox.com/

It came last week, but delivered to the city and we were upstate, and tomorrow I'm headed to Colorado. I'll bring it upstate next week....so haven't tried it so far. However, I did have a glass of seltzer this morning at my cousin's house, and he has this machine. I asked for a heavily carbonated glass...and received one. Loved it. Looking forward to it.

Have you made any homemade fruit concentrates to mix with it?

I haven't received mine either, making me believe this is some kind of elaborate scam by Mora to sucker us in.

These are popular in Germany. The only thing I don't like about them is the plastic bottles. If you haven't done so yet, check out the penguin system which uses nicer glass bottles and looks slightly spiffier. Of course, we haven't gotten around to getting one yet...we currently buy a local carbonated water in glass deposit bottles by the case for less than 50 cents per bottle. It's supposedly bottled by nuns who give the proceeds to charity or something.