ROAD TRIP UK/ROAD TRIP USA

Hi All

Well, the manuscript is now delivered and, with the UK (John Murray) and US (The Free Press) publishers, I am turning my thoughts to publicity for the books when they are released.

In the UK the book will be out on the 2nd April and in the USA it will be released on May 19th.

I want to do a food related road trip in each county to revisit old friends and meet some new ones and, along the way, hook up with radio, news and TV people to help promote the book. Me and "big red" my unfeasibly large rucksack, have a lot of travelling left in us yet.

So, without a hint of shame, any help the good people of MF can give will be wonderful.

In the UK, things are still coming together, but in the US I already have some early plans

NEW YORK

looking for a location for a foodie event - perhaps a pot luck supper involving NY'ers

PHILADELPHIA

I should be doing an event at The Free Library

SF

Hopefully an event at Book Passage in The Ferry Building

After that, I want to head to LA, Seattle, Austin, Chicago, NOLA, Boston, KCM, Kentucky ( for the Derby in Early May - also research for book two) and, quite frankly, any other town that will have me.

You lot know people and know people who know people, so any will be much appreciated. if you don't, my threat to turn up at each and every one of your houses and sing extracts from the work of Messrs Gilbert & Sullivan while wearing nothing but a gold, lurex bodystocking will not be an idle one

Slapsie

if you don't, my threat to turn up at each and every one of your houses and sing extracts from the work of Messrs Gilbert & Sullivan while wearing nothing but a gold, lurex bodystocking will not be an idle one.

Oooh, do you take requests?