Gwyneth Paltrow - Lifestyle Guru!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

she advocates drinking whisky on long flights. i forbid any further mockery of this gentle creature.

"The 6 Anti-Aging Products That Gwyneth Paltrow Swears By: Introducing Goop Skin Care" You know what? The best thing you can do to counter aging is to have Blythe Danner as your mother.    

There's often a deficit of critical thinking on the part of many consumers. More cents than sense, etc.   One of the junk supplement advertisements on TV during the day here in Florida is some kind

her mom is super nice. what went wrong, i wonder

Wasn't madonna her bff for a while? That plus marrying a brit were probably what went wrong. (Marrying a Brit isn't wrong, but I know more than one woman for whom marrying a brit marked a rise into pretentiousness. What's up with that?)

• 4 weeks later...

Ay yay yay

And what are your favorite books about personal style?
“Influence,” by Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen; “Grace: A Memoir,” by Grace Coddington; “D.V.,” by Diana Vreeland; “Kate Moss: Style,” by Angela Buttolph.

Either I have underestimated the Olsen twins or overestimated GP (and that would be very very difficult to do given my current opinion of her).

I think it matters. It's like getting a pulitzer prize for a book that was ghostwritten.

But if the Olsens got the awards as heads of the company as opposed to the designers of the collection(s), that's different.

iirc, however, one of the Olsens went to FIT or Parsons or something like that??

"The 6 Anti-Aging Products That Gwyneth Paltrow Swears By: Introducing Goop Skin Care"

You know what? The best thing you can do to counter aging is to have Blythe Danner as your mother.

25654946373_48d6cfc45f_o.jpg

Great genes are far more effective than skin cream.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...