Vanessa

The surrealism of everyday life

I am not the only person who lights candles for solo home dining.

Of course, it might be just me and Sneak in  the world. 

40 minutes ago, Wilfrid said:

I am not the only person who lights candles for solo home dining.

Of course, it might be just me and Sneak in  the world. 

I'll see yours and raise you one.    When I dine alone, I put a candle on EACH side of the sink.   

Ha. I will try to get around to posting my outrageous candle setting. I don’t have candles right now, but my daughter thinks we should get toilet paper first.

noma to re-open as a wine bar that only serves cheeseburgers.

finally, scandavia has a cuisine!

I feel like that could be the coda to a lot of the big MFF threads, even the beatles one.

The burgers look horrible, expectedly.

• Like 1

I don't think I've told my ron jeremey story. trigger warning: obscenity, poor taste.

about 15 years ago I went to a screening of a documentary about jeremey's life, and he was there to take questions afterwards. either he gets the same questions everywhere he goes or there were some plants, a lot of his answers seemed rehearsed and the whole thing seemed like stand up with the flavor of reality tv, only a few people asked him to have sex with their wives. anyways he proudly states he's never had sex with a man, and then takes a question where he explains how his prodigious talents allow him to take the key role in triple penetrations. he calls on me next, and I ask him if that counts as fucking a man. the whole room roars with laughter, and I got a heartfelt "hey buddy GO FUCK YOURSELF." the documentary really tries hard to make him look good, and it didn't seem like he understood how unsuccessful that was.

• Like 3