The surrealism of everyday life

3 hours ago, small h said:

She seems like a real peach. And Essex Market wasn't her first foray into maskless shenanigans.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKMtlkMnq5r/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKRz5tTnUPk/

She also says she's a public school teacher, and had this to say to the Daily News:

When asked if she was concerned about the video going viral, she said, “It’s actually great, because they’re forcing people in New York City to wear masks. It’s political theater. I don’t believe in COVID-19. It’s a hoax to convince people to use absentee ballots to steal the election from Donald Trump.”

I feel like I've seen her and her nonsense before. But maybe all these nutjobs go to the same salon.

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have threads for annoyances and what made us cheerful, but then there's those weird things that happen.....   My workplace is particularly fertile ground for the surreal. 2 current examples:

Yeah, me too.   As soon as I'm a real member, I'll upload a real avatar.   Or did you mean my sig?

You talkin' to me?

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, bloviatrix said:

I feel like I've seen her and her nonsense before. But maybe all these nutjobs go to the same salon.

She lives in Queens, according to the Daily News. I'm idly wondering why she was at Essex Market in the first place.

And in my very frequent travels around the neighborhood, I think I've seen exactly two unmasked people inside a store - one smug woman in Trader Joe's and a rather addled looking old guy in the Fine Fare.

I was gonna say "like everyone else on Instagram," but the fact that she hasn't made her page private (as of this writing) indicates that she is more attention-seeking than most.