• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh, you know me and my angry side these days.. You better watch out before you get a letter in your mailbox, sondoozle..

It was written well actually, I take that back.. The guy is a really good writer and I looked at his site. I just find it a shame that he would go and order so poorly.. There is nothing about that place that would make you think to order the lasagna.

I wrote to the guy and he told me the waiter suggested it.. I am shocked by that also.. Though, he must have looked pathetic enough going to that place alone.. The guy must have taken him for a tourist and told him to get the lasagna..

Whatever, you went to a restaurant, ordered poorly and made assumptions..

The place is old school and its interesting to hear someone else's opinion.. An opinion of a person who orders lasagna on a menu filled with amazing dishes who eats alone.

Watch that "who eats alone" stuff, pilgrim.

And watch it with that "orders lasagna" stuff too. My favorite dish at Queen, while everyone orders that other fancified stuff. :blush:

Fancified??? - Like spaghetti & meatballs fanicified??? :lol:

Hey Steve, ate at New Corners last night (while waiting for the Verrazano to re-open) and the Eggplant Rollatine app was terrific.

And watch it with that "orders lasagna" stuff too. My favorite dish at Queen, while everyone orders that other fancified stuff. :blush:

Hey Steve, ate at New Corners last night (while waiting for the Verrazano to re-open) and the Eggplant Rollatine app was terrific.

Yes, it is. And.... so's the lasagna. Seriously. Very good.

Yes, it is. And.... so's the lasagna. Seriously. Very good.

The people at the next table had the lasagna and it looked very good - not a morsel left in their plates either.