Everytime I go vacuum my car, no matter WHAT station or carwash I go to, the hose barely takes little sips, much less sucks. Where are the vacuums that clean so thoroughly on the crime shows that they can suck up any evidence when going over a car? :angry:

the only way out i think is for you to commit a murder in your car. the csi people will clean it right up for you.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• splinky

• hollywood

• mongo_jones

• Wilfrid1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to the DMV to get a learners permit this morning. That was the first annoyance: that although my UK license is perfectly OK for driving in the US (as long as I’m not a resident), it is not suff

My new cowboy boots hurt my feet. I know I have to go through a breaking-in phase, but in the meantime my left pinky toe is cursing at me non-stop.

Being afraid to switch my elderly computer off in case it decides never to boot up properly again   v

Posted Images

Everytime I go vacuum my car, no matter WHAT station or carwash I go to, the hose barely takes little sips, much less sucks. Where are the vacuums that clean so thoroughly on the crime shows that they can suck up any evidence when going over a car? :angry:

the only way out i think is for you to commit a murder in your car. the csi people will clean it right up for you.

Good idea; some of my clients are right i line.....

I seem to remember liking her early shows, but this latest 'teaching' series bugs the hell out of me. Her mien has completely changed, and now she acts as though she personally invented every cooking technique there is, from toasting pine nuts to chopping parsley to sauteing onions. Is it just me, or does she seem incredibly condescending these days?

You hit the nail on the head. Besides being tediously elementary, there is an annoying side bar where she describes parts of the session with a student. Yes, incredibly condescending. One poor victim was butterflying a boned leg of lamb, trying to follow her (for once) less-than-explicit instructions. Then she talked about what a terrible job he did.

That was when I decided that I didn't like her hair.

Exactly. That side bar feature is one of the most annoying aspects of the new series.

Student: Heh, heh. I'm such a chucklehead -- who knew you could roast garlic?

JW: Heh, heh. He's such a chucklehead. You could feel the enthusiasm when I revealed to him that you can roast garlic!

That, with the addition of the multiple "What I like to do is bring the water to a boil"s in every episode... ugh!

Plus her hair is just insane.

Sounds like they're eating out in the woods.

The Senate Speaker's dining room, actually. But the meal planners always come over all chauvinistic when planning meals for visiting dignitaries.

I had a similar reaction, but there doesn't seem to be much representation of the Atlantic provinces. Maybe an Atlantic lobster, blueberries from Newfoundland, etc.

The Senate Speaker's dining room, actually. But the meal planners always come over all chauvinistic when planning meals for visiting dignitaries.

I had a similar reaction, but there doesn't seem to be much representation of the Atlantic provinces. Maybe an Atlantic lobster, blueberries from Newfoundland, etc.

It would be cloudberries from Newfoundland, but it's February.

It would be cloudberries from Newfoundland, but it's February.

They're known as bakeapples, me old trout.

I still watch Grey's Anatomy, but it makes me feel dirty.

I can only imagine that all of the writers are playing a joke on the producer who's too dumb to realize.

the showrunner is the headwriter and she's laughing all the way to the bank

I still watch Grey's Anatomy, but it makes me feel dirty.

I can only imagine that all of the writers are playing a joke on the producer who's too dumb to realize.

the showrunner is the headwriter and she's laughing all the way to the bank

True, sadly.

Catherine Heigl must be the Marcus Allen of Hollywood.* Clearly, Shonda hates her and is trying to ruin her career.

*Not that Heigl is in Allen's league.