who is crazier? the people who strew the hallways with cheerios they don't pick up, or the people who photograph said cheerios and upload said photographs to the internet?

I was thinking that the Cheerio coverage is at a low enough density that the fury seems a bit curious.

it's every fucking day with the food all over the hallway. i pay waaay too much money to have to live in their garbage, so does everyone else living here. all of the neighbors are documenting the messes the filthy pigs leave behind.

i have not seen the photos. are these original Cheerios or one of the new multi colored styles?

probably some local organic artisanal version of cheerios made in a hipster basement in brooklyn or long island city.

• Replies 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• splinky

• hollywood

• mongo_jones

• Wilfrid1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to the DMV to get a learners permit this morning. That was the first annoyance: that although my UK license is perfectly OK for driving in the US (as long as I’m not a resident), it is not suff

My new cowboy boots hurt my feet. I know I have to go through a breaking-in phase, but in the meantime my left pinky toe is cursing at me non-stop.

Being afraid to switch my elderly computer off in case it decides never to boot up properly again   v

Posted Images

Gather up all the food and after a week, dump it all right outside their door. Fun times for everyone!

Don't bag it up - just strew it where they have no choice but to walk on it - a huge sign on the floor a few feet farther down the hallway wouldn't hurt. I'm sure you know a choice phrase or two.

The problem is that their door is right next to my door and I'd prefer not to have a vermin problem, so them grinding their stupid kid's food deeper into the carpet is not what I want. They just walk right through the mess for however many hours it takes for one of the neighbors or one of the porters to clean it up.perhaps, a sign on their door announcing that they are in the business of breeding roaches and mice would make an impact.

They know, they’re just disrespectful ignorant lazy a-holes. Until recently our toddler tossed and dropped food everywhere the way they do. If you care about others and their surroundings you’re diligent in cleaning after them. Obviously they aren’t and should be brought in front of the board (co-op?).

You definitely don’t want to attract mice. This one has chewed holes through the walls and eaten all my cheese:

6305650803_3945527c13_m.jpg

What a cute mousie!

As someone who has spent much of her life living in apartment buildings, and grew up in one: go to management/co-op board. You've tried the polite note and it's been ignored so fuck these people. If embarassing them hasn't worked officially sanctioned harassment may very well do the trick. Complain to management, gently and very persistently, until management gets them to stop. Call the office for every incident, remain calm but be firm. They'll get so sick of you they'll somehow find an effective way to deal with these people.

I once had neighbors who seemed to think that the public hallway, right next to the elevator, was the ideal place for their kids to dump their boots and parkas. After several polite requests that they manage to find a way to store this crap inside their apartment went unheeded my husband came home one night, almost fell over a kid's boot, and picked it up and chucked it down the incinerator chute. Worked like a charm.

They know, they’re just disrespectful ignorant lazy a-holes. Until recently our toddler tossed and dropped food everywhere the way they do. If you care about others and their surroundings you’re diligent in cleaning after them. Obviously they aren’t and should be brought in front of the board (co-op?).

You definitely don’t want to attract mice. This one has chewed holes through the walls and eaten all my cheese:

6305650803_3945527c13_m.jpg

a cute mousie in a polka dot dress, i could stand.