3 hours ago, splinky said:

my next door neighbors dog regularly used to sneak into my place through the garden door and nap in my bedroom.

We've had our neighbors' dogs come in as well. There was Dizzy, the blind spaniel who lived in our line only 4 floors above us. Our front door wasn't fully shut so he wandered in thinking it was his apartment - imagine my surprise when I felt something nuzzling my leg.

And then there's the dog who lives next door who ran into our apartment ahead of us as we were entering. She ran through the living room, down the hall, into our room and proceeded to pee on our bathroom floor. We WERE NOT amused.

• Haha 2
  • Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• splinky

• hollywood

• mongo_jones

• Wilfrid1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to the DMV to get a learners permit this morning. That was the first annoyance: that although my UK license is perfectly OK for driving in the US (as long as I’m not a resident), it is not suff

My new cowboy boots hurt my feet. I know I have to go through a breaking-in phase, but in the meantime my left pinky toe is cursing at me non-stop.

Being afraid to switch my elderly computer off in case it decides never to boot up properly again   v

Posted Images

4 hours ago, small h said:

That's hilarious. Not in the bed, hopefully.

never in the bed. the first time it happened, i forgot to close the back door and went to store. when i got home i ambled into the bedroom and there was Lucy sprawled across the middle of the room

2 hours ago, bloviatrix said:

We've had our neighbors' dogs come in as well. There was Dizzy, the blind spaniel who lived in our line only 4 floors above us. Our front door wasn't fully shut so he wandered in thinking it was his apartment - imagine my surprise when I felt something nuzzling my leg.

And then there's the dog who lives next door who ran into our apartment ahead of us as we were entering. She ran through the living room, down the hall, into our room and proceeded to pee on our bathroom floor. We WERE NOT amused.

peeing on the floor loses you guest privileges at my house

• Like 1

I want to move into any building where dogs and cats are allowed to roam the hall. I will gladly leave my door open, and if your pet should enter, you will not have to rush in to take it out. I will brush it and play with it, and even let it sleep in my bed!

But I will send it back to your home when it needs to do its business, so I don't have to clean it's poop and pee 

When one of my friends lived in a brownstone in Park Slope, her cat Luna would regularly escape every time she opened her apartment door.  I was dispatched as catcatcher a couple of times so Luna wouldn't run down the stairs--my friend didn't want to take a chance that she'd get out into the street the next time the front door was opened.

We're confined to half of an already-small house because work is being done on the living room and part of the hallway.  The only way into the usable part of the house is via the garage & the backyard.  At least I can get into the kitchen through the garage to do a little eating and microwaving.  And this is the week the construction crew has decided to create their own schedule, rather than working the usual 8:00/8:30 to 4:00 hours.

I don’t usually share family stuff, but let me get this off my chest. Crazy anxious calls from my daughter’s mother, the ambulance is coming for her, go and help her.

Call the daughter. She is hysterical because of dramatically racing heartbeat. Have you taken any drugs you haven’t taken before or anything else unusual today?

Yes, she drank an energy drink with twice the caffeine of Red Bull or Monster, then did a workout. She is not a coffee drinker. The ambulance showed up but declined to take her anywhere.

Thinking of some drug effects I rode out aged 20. But I had some clue what I’d put in my body.

I drop my car off to get a front end alignment and 2 new tires and hop across the street to a pub to kill some time. Ordered a beer and took some work calls. I ask for the bill for the beer and with tax is $9.66. I give the bartender a $20 and he gives me back a $10.  WTF?