From some distribution list I'm on (no idea why) at work. Emails have gone to everyone on the list, and this is only a select few of the emails I have received in the last hour.

Please take me off the distribution list
and me too please.  Rgds
please take me off of the Distribution List also.

With thanks and kind regards,

PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR E-MAIL LISTS. I AM NOT THE MARK YOU WANT!!!!
Please can everyone try to unsubsribe the proper way, instead of sending the entire company an email?

Address you emails to - **** ONLY

Or simply click on the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email sent to you.

Thank you for your cooperation.

PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME FROM DISTRIBUTION AS WELL.  MANY THANKS.

When responding to this email please DO NOT REPLY TO ALL. 

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY WITH HISTORY TO ALL

REPLY TO *** ONLY

PLEASE STOP CC EVERYONE FOR REMOVALS!!!!!!!!!!!
WHEN REQUESTING TO HAVE YOUR NAME REMOVED FROM THE MAILING LIST PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO ALL
Kindly respond to the original sender only.

Also, please note there is a "Remove" button at the end of the original e-mail.  I would suggest using this in addition to the e-mail to the original sender.

People are funny, aren't they.

So far, in the past 15 minutes I have received 29 messages asking everyone to stop RESPONDING TO EVERYONE

by the way, this the 5th time i have asked to be removed (also unsubscribe), so i gave up and just delete the messages as they come in.

GOOD LUCK.

• Replies 27.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• splinky

• hollywood

• mongo_jones

• Wilfrid1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to the DMV to get a learners permit this morning. That was the first annoyance: that although my UK license is perfectly OK for driving in the US (as long as I’m not a resident), it is not suff

My new cowboy boots hurt my feet. I know I have to go through a breaking-in phase, but in the meantime my left pinky toe is cursing at me non-stop.

Being afraid to switch my elderly computer off in case it decides never to boot up properly again   v

Posted Images

Is no one reading the past 300 emails that specifically state "DO NOT REPLY TO ALL"????  This is absolutely ludicrous that people do not know how to use Lotus Notes!!!

Of course, this lovely reply was sent to everyone on the distribution list.

I had my every three year evaluation by the Dean last night. He was supposed to talk to the kids for 20 min, then observe, but he took over an hour with them. I guess he figured since it's a three hour class, I could lose a third of it no big deal. Ugh, there goes the easy night I had planned for tomorrow. . . .

They didn't like him very much, "He was a dick" was my favorite quote after he left.

I had my every three year evaluation by the Dean last night. He was supposed to talk to the kids for 20 min, then observe, but he took over an hour with them. I guess he figured since it's a three hour class, I could lose a third of it no big deal. Ugh, there goes the easy night I had planned for tomorrow. . . .

They didn't like him very much, "He was a dick" was my favorite quote after he left.

grant, please report to my office.

I had my every three year evaluation by the Dean last night.  He was supposed to talk to the kids for 20 min, then observe, but he took over an hour with them.  I guess he figured since it's a three hour class, I could lose a third of it no big deal.  Ugh, there goes the easy night I had planned for tomorrow. . . .

They didn't like him very much,  "He was a dick" was my favorite quote after he left.

grant, please report to my office.

I knew you two were related. Damn.

Speaking of lawsuits, I am going to the courthouse ASAP and filing a new restraining order on Bob's X, who just chased me around my own car in the parking lot five times, trying to take Logan out of my arms. After thanking me for the beautiful job I am doing with Logan, she congratulated me on being such a deeply disturbed person. And shortly after uttering the words, "I will always respect you in front of this boy," commenced chasing me around the car, clawing at me and Logan.

All I did was beg and beg for her to leave me alone. She wouldn't.

My heart is still pounding an hour later.

EDITED for clarification.

Edited by tanabutler

I sent a concert flyer I made to our chorus director for her comments. She then made changes, saying "I hope you're OK with this", and without waiting for me to respond proceeded to e-mail it to everyone in the chorus. Of course, there were errors. ;)

I sent a concert flyer I made to our chorus director for her comments. She then made changes, saying "I hope you're OK with this", and without waiting for me to respond proceeded to e-mail it to everyone in the chorus. Of course, there were errors. ;)

I feel your pain. That has happened to me so many times.

With the royals in the bay area, a lot of people are talking about protocol. I think since he's going to be the head of state one day, you can sort of get away with treating him like you'd treat a visiting prime minister or president, but what's with all this bowing and curtseying crap? He's not my king, let alone my prince (that would be George Clooney)!

I say all we owe him is a firm handshake and a direct look in the eyes while doing it. As a host, I'd grant him every favor possible but not because he's a prince, but a guest. He is my equal except in cash.

And if he doesn't like it, he shouldn't come here!