• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• splinky

• hollywood

• mongo_jones

• Wilfrid1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to the DMV to get a learners permit this morning. That was the first annoyance: that although my UK license is perfectly OK for driving in the US (as long as I’m not a resident), it is not suff

My new cowboy boots hurt my feet. I know I have to go through a breaking-in phase, but in the meantime my left pinky toe is cursing at me non-stop.

Being afraid to switch my elderly computer off in case it decides never to boot up properly again   v

Posted Images

My fucking camera still isn't fucking here. FedEx is of course very backed up due to the strike. It was on a truck yesterday afternoon but never made it here, and now they're telling me that it will be out on a truck today but no guarantee it will make it here, because drivers can only be out for 12 hours. Fuck.

They might hold your package for your tomorrow and let you come pick it up at the central delivery location. That's what they do if they can't deliver the package. It might be inconvenient to get to, but at least you'd have your camera before the vacation.

It's out on a truck for delivery now. Let's hope it arrives at some point today. If not, they said I can call after 8pm and have it held at the pickup depot and I can get it tomorrow between 9 - 5. On 42nd & 11th. How convenient. The FedEx guy on the phone warned me about the lines there.

It's out on a truck for delivery now. Let's hope it arrives at some point today. If not, they said I can call after 8pm and have it held at the pickup depot and I can get it tomorrow between 9 - 5. On 42nd & 11th. How convenient. The FedEx guy on the phone warned me about the lines there.

just buy another one from a store. when you get back return the first one. end of story.

Guest Aaron T

I went to the drugstore to buy a package of holiday cards to use to give my bldg people their holiday cash and due to my procrastination the only non Jesus cards I could find have snowmen and teddybears on them. Oh well. At least they were half price. Plus I figure my bldg employees just want the cash anyhow and could care less if there were teddy bears or devils on the card as long as there is green inside.

While making my third trip to the grocery store to get stuff for Christmas desserts which is an annoyance in itself, I realized that last night I inadvertantly bought salted butter. They both say sweet cream butter on the package, but the unsalted one says unsalted. When did this happen? I thought sweet meant unsalted and salted meant salted. Ugh, at least they were buy one get one free.