Improving on Roasted Cauliflower

Toss the florets with golden raisins and capers before roasting (sparsely) a la Gordon Ramsay and prepare to be amazed. A bit of fruity olive oil as well, please.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Toss the florets with golden raisins and capers before roasting (sparsely) a la Gordon Ramsay and prepare to be amazed. A bit of fruity olive oil as well, please.
Take it one step further and toss the above with penne or orechietti and shower with parmesan. :wub: Pot note: can be pan roasted instead of oven roasted if time is limited.

Take it one step further and toss the above with penne or orechietti and shower with parmesan. :wub: Pot note: can be pan roasted instead of oven roasted if time is limited.

I made this for dinner last week.

I'm not sure whether I did it right though. Maybe needed a bit more salt or something.

Pix to come shortly when I feel like uploading them. In between the fact that I will have to move in May (because the rent will be more than I can afford) and my meds, I haven't been feeling well lately. :(

• 8 months later...