Mojo - Peeping Tom

Another Love Song - QOTSA

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Van Morrison, The Healing Game. One of his later albums, but with some great tracks - the title track, The Burning Ground and This Once Was My Life (with Georgie Fame's call-and-response backing voca

God what an innocent I was (am) - never realised the Sweetest Girl was about H. Will have to try to find my copy now and listen again. And Jacques Derrida - Scritti Politti changed my life - in a sm

Liza, That song you mentioned a while back (you asked if you were crazy to like it), the band's name escapes me, well it's on the radio all the time now and now I like it. (They remind me of Meatloaf,

Posted Images

Christmas music. I just love it. Classics by Crosby, Mills Brothers, Deano, Frank, Rosey, Perry Como, NKC, Torme...I am a sucker for this 1940s era sound and the songs like Silver Bells, I'll be home for Christmas, Baby it's cold outside....

Last weekend I played my whole iPod playlist of Christmas songs.

Christmas music. I just love it. Classics by Crosby, Mills Brothers, Deano, Frank, Rosey, Perry Como, NKC, Torme...I am a sucker for this 1940s era sound and the songs like Silver Bells, I'll be home for Christmas, Baby it's cold outside....

Last weekend I played my whole iPod playlist of Christmas songs.

Proving once again that you are ahead of the curve, MT.

Magic, the new Bruce album. very upbeat sounding. First track reminds me of Bad Religion.

Wow, upbeat, eh? It definitely rocks, but I thought the lyric content was very anxious, political in a broad sense. Two of the quieter tracks sounded to me like he'd been listening to Stephin Merritt. And there's the hidden track about his dead friend. Can anyone explain why tracks are hidden anymore? Hasn't that novelty worn off? Not a bad song though.

Tour officially began tonight. Only 2 LA dates so far (boo!).