Today I played...

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Van Morrison, The Healing Game. One of his later albums, but with some great tracks - the title track, The Burning Ground and This Once Was My Life (with Georgie Fame's call-and-response backing voca

God what an innocent I was (am) - never realised the Sweetest Girl was about H. Will have to try to find my copy now and listen again. And Jacques Derrida - Scritti Politti changed my life - in a sm

Liza, That song you mentioned a while back (you asked if you were crazy to like it), the band's name escapes me, well it's on the radio all the time now and now I like it. (They remind me of Meatloaf,

Posted Images

Mozart: Concerto for Two Pianos/Concerto for Three Pianos/Quintet for Piano & Winds (Robert, Gaby & Jean Casadesus//Ormandy/Philadelphia Orchestra//Philadelphia Woodwind Quartet)

Merle Haggard: Down Every Road (Disc 3) (this is what box sets are for: tastefully cherry-picking the output of an inconsistent artist with a huge output; this is the Haggard to get)

Merle Haggard: Down Every Road (Disc 4)

Corrine Winters/Steven Blier: Canción Amarosa: Songs of Spain

Various: It's a Scream How Levine Does the Rhumba: The Latin-Jewish Musical Story: 1940s-1980s

Jean Rondeau: Vertigo (Music for Harpsichord by Rameau & Royer)

Alicia de Larrocha: Scarlatti Sonatas/Handel Suite/Soler Sonatas