• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the other day we found ourselves with a car and time on our hands while returning from a trip with friends. i remembered that a newish pizza place in Bushwick, which had an impressive xmas menu. unass

Not just the beer - everything down to dessert wines.

Very recently someone who's taste I trust told me there is some serious cooking coming out of this kitchen. Initially I thought it was a joke but apparently not.

I'm told that German Shepherds are the preferred dog breed for consumption in China. Apparently more flavorful.

I had a dog that used to smell exactly like Reblochon. I never thought about the marketing potential.

I'm told that German Shepherds are the preferred dog breed for consumption in China. Apparently more flavorful.

I had a dog that used to smell exactly like Reblochon. I never thought about the marketing potential.

You sure it was the dog?

Did you think about washing it?

Did you think about washing it?

Yes, but it still smelled like washed cheese.