Russ and I would love to host an MF potluck dinner in our new home after we return from Australia---probably late May or early June. We are very conveniently located now...just 20 min to Berkeley by car and even closer to SF by car or Bart. Lots of free parking and a killer view of the SF skyline and Bay.

I was thinking a theme might be fun such as a particular cuisine like Mexican or a particular chef. But I'm up for any ideas. So what do you say?

So glad there is interest! When is Slapsie going to be in town?

If we try to plan it for before memorial day weekend...May 16th would work for us. We are busy on the 17th but free every weekend after that.

Squeat, we are not walking distance form the Bart but only a 5 minute drive. Russ will be ferrying people back and forth so don't let that deter you!

• 2 weeks later...

oooh - kismet. Coming back to the site after a long hiatus looking for a restaurant rec and come across a bay area event! I'd love to come if I can.

The 16th (and likely 17th) are out for me - I'll do better in late May or June. But don't plan around me - I'll just come if I can make it.

How fun!

oooh - kismet. Coming back to the site after a long hiatus looking for a restaurant rec and come across a bay area event! I'd love to come if I can.

The 16th (and likely 17th) are out for me - I'll do better in late May or June. But don't plan around me - I'll just come if I can make it.

How fun!

Great to hear uo are interested! We are basically free any weekend so I hope you all will decide what date is best...