little ms foodie

Your favorite outdoor decks, patios, tables in Seattle

You're absolutely right. Meridian was above the lake. What was the name of the one on the lake before it became the Brazilian place? Was it called The Lakeside? Argh.

AHHHH! That's it!! The place down on the water used to be the Lakeside. The place your thinking of (If I'm thinking of the same place) used to be, many moons ago, Arnie's Northshore.

Tighe, also southend: Salty's at Redondo.

eta: oh hey, I thought of another one. Canal Street Coffee in Fremont, outside seating, lovely spot. Sit & watch the boats go by.

No Lakeside is still around, it's an event facility now.

Rocky

No Lakeside is still around, it's an event facility now.

Rocky

Yes, it's still there, but it's not called the Lakeside anymore. That's the name I was trying to remember.

I wish it was still a restaurant.

Homey don't do Salty's.... :ph43r:

But Homey *does* do Anthony's?!

They have coconut prawns too!

Homey don't do Salty's.... :ph43r:

But Homey *does* do Anthony's?!

They have coconut prawns too!

I'm reluctant to argue the relative merits of two undistinguished seafood mini-chains, BUT, in my experience, Anthony's can consistentlly do a competent job of cooking a basic piece of fish while Salty's cannot.

Thoa's DOES have a deck--I was wrong earlier--but they don't let you have happy hour there. I didn't look to see if anyone mentioned the Brooklyn yet but their patio is very nice (shady, which was nice today! Too bad the food wasn't better...)

Thoa's DOES have a deck--I was wrong earlier--but they don't let you have happy hour there. I didn't look to see if anyone mentioned the Brooklyn yet but their patio is very nice (shady, which was nice today! Too bad the food wasn't better...)

Good to know that Thoa's kept the deck. I'll have to see if it's open for lunch. That'd be a great spot.

Good to know that Thoa's kept the deck. I'll have to see if it's open for lunch. That'd be a great spot.

They are open for lunch. I haven't tried it however because 'The Islander' was so crappy and the ownership/staff are the same.

They are open for lunch. I haven't tried it however because 'The Islander' was so crappy and the ownership/staff are the same.

Agreed. That said, I'd be willing to give it a shot for lunch. Interested? I can go Monday, Wednesday or Thursday next week.

Agreed. That said, I'd be willing to give it a shot for lunch. Interested? I can go Monday, Wednesday or Thursday next week.

Thursday works for me.

I'm in - does noon work?

Interesting things on a "Vietnamese" menu:

Steak frites

Kobe burger

Spam fried rice

Mongolian Beef

Molten Chocolate cake

Hmmm.

Noon works for me. I noticed those on the menu too. I figure it's only lunch, right?

Noon works for me. I noticed those on the menu too. I figure it's only lunch, right?

Perhaps we should move this to "Morbid Curiousity"...or move it afterwards :blink: