I never met him either but have certainly read lots of his posts on the other boards. So sorry to hear this and condolences to all who knew him.

Duh. Facebook.

I'm an idiot.

~Jason

:lol:

No you're not - I tend to use abbreviations that need explanation - now that's idiotic!

Thanks for posting this.

LOL

That made my day.

Thanks Lauren!

~Jason

His passing really hits close to home. Kidney disease is an enormously large part of me and my family's life. Reading through his BLOG posts really hit home.

I didn't know him personally, nor did I recognize his online screen name, but I just spent an hour+ reading through his BLOG and I feel like I've gotten to know him. With that in mind, I offer my sincere condolences, heartfelt sympathies, and fondest wishes to all that had the pleasure of knowing him on a deeper level than me.

He seemed like a really great guy. We need more of those - not less. Death is a horrible thing.

Rest in peace.

His passing really hits close to home. Kidney disease is an enormously large part of me and my family's life. Reading through his BLOG posts really hit home.

I didn't know him personally, nor did I recognize his online screen name, but I just spent an hour+ reading through his BLOG and I feel like I've gotten to know him. With that in mind, I offer my sincere condolences, heartfelt sympathies, and fondest wishes to all that had the pleasure of knowing him on a deeper level than me.

He seemed like a really great guy. We need more of those - not less. Death is a horrible thing.

Rest in peace.

I read for a good while also and despite his bad health, death came surprisingly swiftly.

That blog is one of the saddest things I've ever read. RIP elswinger.

After reading most of his blog over the past few days, I'm at something of a loss. Its both depressing and inspiring to read. The guy got dealt way more than his share of bad breaks during his life. RIP Larry and Godspeed.

After reading most of his blog over the past few days, I'm at something of a loss. Its both depressing and inspiring to read. The guy got dealt way more than his share of bad breaks during his life. RIP Larry and Godspeed.

I agree, but I am really a bit shaken up by the complete lack of competence that his healthcare seems to have had.

RIP elswinger, I'll miss your posts and your awesome avatar on eG which always made me laugh

I agree, but I am really a bit shaken up by the complete lack of competence that his healthcare seems to have had.

Larry's blog should be required reading for anyone who doesn't think our healthcare system is broken. As long as you have money and a job, everything works great, but if you don't.....