Keep On Running

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought this may act as a useful diary and motivation for the more slothful of our members   But, today, bugger all. too hungover from Rhodes.   Tomorrow is another day   S

Good session today with my trainer   All lower body, core stability and lower back   Jumps ( involving starting from a seated position on a bench and leaping to a standing position on a raised ste

today, an old boxer's running programme carried out early in the morning when glycogen ( sp?) stores are low and so aids fat burning. It creates a metabolism spike that lasts until about midday   1

Yeah, but it's kind of hard to follow the perimeter, partly because there isn't really a path that follows it (at least that I've found yet), but also because I get easily distracted ("Hey! a squirrel!") and run of in other directions.

swam for the first time in a long time

250 yard just kicking holding a board

250 yards catch up drill- have hands meet before next stroke

250 yards drag drill- not what you're thinking-finger drag... keep hand close to body lifting elbow

200 yards just swimming

note to self -get googles- eyes so red!

swam for the first time in a long time

note to self -get googles- eyes so red!

I am about to start trying to get in better shape and, after discussing it with my doctor, have decided to start swimming again -- it's been quite a while for me, too. (He advised me to choose something I used to do and enjoy, so it won't be a chore and I won't just quit after a week or two.)

Anyway, he told me not to even consider swimming without goggles.