Keep On Running

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought this may act as a useful diary and motivation for the more slothful of our members   But, today, bugger all. too hungover from Rhodes.   Tomorrow is another day   S

Good session today with my trainer   All lower body, core stability and lower back   Jumps ( involving starting from a seated position on a bench and leaping to a standing position on a raised ste

today, an old boxer's running programme carried out early in the morning when glycogen ( sp?) stores are low and so aids fat burning. It creates a metabolism spike that lasts until about midday   1

seated dumbell military press ( I loathe this one)

if you want to really hate it..try doing an inward rotation with the dumbells fully extended before you bring them down.

Elliptical for me

45 min level 16 hill course- got my heart rate up to 165

if you want to really hate it..try doing an inward rotation with the dumbells fully extended before you bring them down.

Elliptical for me

45 min level 16 hill course- got my heart rate up to 165

it already feels like someone is shoving knitting needles into my deltoids. I don't need to make it worse.

25 minutes stairmaster

incline dumbell bench press

incline dumbell flies

crunches

RJ,

You may want to cycle in some Decline lower dumbell to balance your chest workout - if no decline bench is available - do a high-to-low cable workout to get the low to center muscle fibers.

Seated Militarys?

Don't drop the elbows too low during reps (when going heavy) - loads your rotator cuff.