• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For trade, I have a brand new copy of Burger Bar, by Hubert Keller. PM me with yer proposals!

Pat

:lol: :lol: Based on a handful of local reviews of the Burger restaurant he just opened here in San Francisco, the book might best be used as a doorstop! :lol: :lol:

For trade, I have a brand new copy of Burger Bar, by Hubert Keller. PM me with yer proposals!

Pat

:lol: :lol: Based on a handful of local reviews of the Burger restaurant he just opened here in San Francisco, the book might best be used as a doorstop! :lol: :lol:

Based on the burger I had at his Burger Bar in Vegas, yes, I would agree that doorstop would be a good plan.

• 2 years later...

Me!! Is it that color?? I'm totally interested in this!

A year ago Christmas (yes 2010) I was given a tagine gift set from Sur La Table. Scroll down to see what is in it.

I've never opened the box and I know I will never use it. Does anyone want it?

Go for it Wendy. I have a similar one and they're quite useful and decorative.

Hope all of you in the PNW are doing well. It seems like such a long time since we visited.

A year ago Christmas (yes 2010) I was given a tagine gift set from Sur La Table. Scroll down to see what is in it.

It's yours! I have no idea what color it is - I haven't opened the box!

Hope all of you in the PNW are doing well. It seems like such a long time since we visited.

Now I feel like I should keep it!

Rich - you should come visit again!

Weeeeelllllll... If I had one I didn't want I'd return it in exchange for store credit and wait for something Really Nice to go on sale. :lol:

Weeeeelllllll... If I had one I didn't want I'd return it in exchange for store credit and wait for something Really Nice to go on sale. :lol:

Yeah, yeah. If I hadn't been such a procrastinator I would have done that (remember when I asked you if it was a good tagine... over a year ago?). But even *I* can't return an item after that long!

Yeah, yeah. If I hadn't been such a procrastinator I would have done that (remember when I asked you if it was a good tagine... over a year ago?). But even *I* can't return an item after that long!

back when i was a manager at bloomingdale's in nyc, people very often returned well used items that were over 20 years old.

Since I'm on a roll, does anyone want a chef's jacket and black and white checked pants, sized medium, from Chefwear? The pants have been worn once and I don't think the jacket has been worn at all.

Trust me, they'll take it back. :)

It's on out list Lauren - hopefully next spring or fall.

• 2 months later...

My new rule is that I can't buy a new cookbook unless I get rid of an old one. So I have one up for grabs. It's not a cookbook per se, but a reference book.

The Wellness Encyclopedia of Food and Nutrition from the University of California at Berkeley.