Progressive Dinner Party/crawl downtown ~ Seattle

I'm organizing a progressive dinner out (crawl) for 6 of us (family members) in December and thinking of downtown Seattle, Belltown or Pike Place Market area. Where would you go if you wanted to visit 2 or 3 restaurants in one evening? One for cocktails/wine and appetizers/first course. Another for the main course and possibly trying to have a dessert at a 3rd place (or could also be where we have the main course), all within walking distance? There should be seafood options for one non meat eater. Where would you go or suggest? Thanks!

Belltown my crawl would go like this. Rob Roy, Branzino, Tavolata, Spur, Bathtub Gin

Downtown/PP: Vessel, Union, Pichet, Zig Zag

What day of the week would this be? Some of that would change if it were Friday or Saturday.

Rocky

Belltown my crawl would go like this. Rob Roy, Branzino, Tavolata, Spur, Bathtub Gin

What day of the week would this be? Some of that would change if it were Friday or Saturday.

Rocky

Thanks Wendy & Rocky! We're wanting to do it on a Saturday. Would that change your mind about places you would go?

edit to add, we're hoping to start early, having the cocktails and appetizers/first course around 5:00 or 5:30pm so we don't finish up too late as my dad & step mom will drive back to Port Orchard that night.

Rocky

Thanks Wendy & Rocky! We're wanting to do it on a Saturday. Would that change your mind about places you would go?

edit to add, we're hoping to start early, having the cocktails and appetizers/first course around 5:00 or 5:30pm so we don't finish up too late as my dad & step mom will drive back to Port Orchard that night.

As long as you start early then it's fine. Otherwise I would probably drop rob Roy.

Rocky

If you do a circuit in the area of the Market, I would throw Taste @ SAM into the mix, especially for the drinks and apps portion of the adventure. For Belltown, I would try to stop in at Tilikum Place Cafe.

It has been awhile - and there have been changes, but I might consider Txori and Restaurant Zoe. 6 might be too big a crowd for Txori? Spur would be good. Is Brasa doing anything good for dessert? Maybe a TD restaurant for that...