Carl's Jr double double cheese bacon burger

A new offer "for our carnivorous customers"

The sandwich consists of a charbroiled burger patty, bacon and two slices each of American and Swiss cheeses on grilled sourdough bread. It's available as a single, double or Six Dollar Burger for $2.49, $3.49 and $4.49, respectively.

Food Watch

• 4 weeks later...

ok so you start to make a grilled cheese for your vegetarian customers, and you somehow end up turning it into a bacon cheeseburger? and then the vegetarians have to special order it without the meat to get the grilled cheese?

i swear i've been laughing about this for like fifteen minutes now. it's just so ridiculous, i keep thinking of it and laughing again. what is wrong with me?

ok so you start to make a grilled cheese for your vegetarian customers, and you somehow end up turning it into a bacon cheeseburger? and then the vegetarians have to special order it without the meat to get the grilled cheese?

i swear i've been laughing about this for like fifteen minutes now. it's just so ridiculous, i keep thinking of it and laughing again. what is wrong with me?

it's your inner Nicholson.

it's your inner Nicholson.

...between your knees