2010 World Cup

I just found out today that ESPN has announced that they will televise every match from the 2010 World Cup. ABC will mainly be focused on carrying US games.

The announcement and the schedule is here.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found out today that ESPN has announced that they will televise every match from the 2010 World Cup. ABC will mainly be focused on carrying US games.

The announcement and the schedule is here.

Thanks for that link to the schedule. Certainly going to make the workday go faster.

World Cup of what? :)

Pastry.

The German pastries are executed very precisely but without imagination. We always expect more from the French pastry chefs than they seem capable of delivering, the Brazilian pastries are long on style but kind of a mess and the Italian pastries are an immovable brick that eventually wears the eater into submission. England has no pastry.

Spain?

Pastry.

The German pastries are executed very precisely but without imagination. We always expect more from the French pastry chefs than they seem capable of delivering, the Brazilian pastries are long on style but kind of a mess and the Italian pastries are an immovable brick that eventually wears the eater into submission. England has no pastry.

Spain?

The Mexicans have high hopes for their pastries now that even the topping is locally sourced. I'm guessing they won't advance too far because they still have an awfully soft filling in the center.

Ballack's injured. Oh well.

I'm rooting for Spain.

Ballack should be pastured anyway. Klose as well, sadly...but there are a bunch of really excellent young guys this year, many of whom have played a phenomenal season with FC Bayern.

I'm risking my marriage by saying this, but I'd love to see Spain win.

Pastry.

Spain?

England would have lots of pastry but it's always stolen by thieving Germans or Argentinians.

Pastry.

Spain?

And they say mathemeticians aren't hilarious.

Pastry.

Spain?

England would have lots of pastry but it's always stolen by thieving Germans or Argentinians.

Right now England's got caught with pastry crumbs all over its face.

England's hopes of hosting their first World Cup finals since 1966 in 2018 received a hammerblow on Sunday with revelations that the chairman of the Football Association (FA) claimed that Spain and Russia were planning to bribe referees at June's World Cup finals.Both Spain - who are bidding jointly with Portugal - and Russia are bidding to host the 2018 edition and Lord Triesman - a key member of the England bid and a former Labour government minister - told his former mistress Melissa Jacobs that he feared they would collude to stop England winning the right to host the event.