2010 World Cup

duke has won too many titles to be england, but only an american would think that the rest of the world roots against france as they do against england (and as non-duke people root against duke). france was in fact a very popular team in the 80s (the last time they were great pre-zidane). schadenfreude at england's inevitable demise (or even better, at their occasional failure to qualify) is only slightly below the happiness at your team winning.

I'm nae prejudiced, I dinna care who beats Rangers.

Old Glaswegian saw.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um, actually holland are in the list of never-wons....

[...]

actually, it was italy who won the last world cup. spain have never won it.

He's talking about the UEFA Euro cup wins, you typically ignorant, provincial Midwesterner.

hey, who cares about a bunch of white people playing each other? if i wanted to watch that i'd watch hockey.

[...]

He's talking about the UEFA Euro cup wins, you typically ignorant, provincial Midwesterner.

hey, who cares about a bunch of white people playing each other? if i wanted to watch that i'd watch hockey.

Have you seen the English and French teams lately?

[...]

It's obvious you haven't watched hockey in awhile. This guy has taken his team to the Stanley cup finals

buff-thumb-454x500-99984.jpg

espn3 has most of them i believe. if you're unable to get that, there's always myp2p.eu

i'm sure they'll all have plenty of sources there.

Does anyone have a recommendation for what sites to use to stream the games live?

I'm looking forward to USA-England on Saturday. I do think that the US has a real chance to get a draw out of this one (1-1).

Howard will be rock-solid in the goal.

Slim chance of a US win if they can keep keep the score even and get a late goal (Buddle?). That would reward Bradley's focus on conditioning.

espn3 has most of them i believe. if you're unable to get that, there's always myp2p.eu

i'm sure they'll all have plenty of sources there.

Does anyone have a recommendation for what sites to use to stream the games live?

Streaming video quality is surprisingly good at ESPN3.