Josh Ozersky - Mr. Cutlets

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know those problems we all have with Josh Ozersky?   Well, Robert Sietsema has them, too.   (NB: Josh -- or whoever writes his headlines -- is now calling himself a "Food Critic". But I th

Obviously you don't but other people do. There are 29 comments on Eater, all of them negative about Ozersky.   Were you OK with Shaw writing glowing reviews of free meals and not disclosing the fa

this is fucking perfect. not the least bit surprising, but nice to see cynicism rewarded

In recent photos and videos, he seems to be in good shape. He was not obese and I would say, less fat than your average American. I just don't see blaming his death on something until we know what it is.

What else could the focus be? The general public knows him primarily (only?) because of those things, so would they want to read about anything else in his obituary?

(I would, but I'm generally less impressed with or interested in what gives people fame and fortune)

What else could the focus be? The general public knows him primarily (only?) because of those things, so would they want to read about anything else in his obituary?

(I would, but I'm generally less impressed with or interested in what gives people fame and fortune)

I dunno. I'm always intrigued to learn things which seem so unexpected about a person. Like an NFL player who relaxes by knitting. Or a classical languages scholar who is also a champion moto-cross rider. That diversity of interests.

I dunno. I'm always intrigued to learn things which seem so unexpected about a person. Like an NFL player who relaxes by knitting. Or a classical languages scholar who is also a champion moto-cross rider. That diversity of interests.

Nobel prize winning physicist Richard Feynman played the bongos.

Nobel prize winning physicist Richard Feynman played the bongos.

but only as an amateur