Lavender Shortbread Cookies

Around here, putting the same post in multiple forums is considered spamming. There aren't so many of us that we won't notice it the first and only time you post it. Also, it's kind of bad form to join up for the express purpose of pimping your blog.

Around here, putting the same post in multiple forums is considered spamming. There aren't so many of us that we won't notice it the first and only time you post it. Also, it's kind of bad form to join up for the express purpose of pimping your blog.

orson-wells-clapping.gif

Yikes...apologies. I wasn't sure how that worked. I'll happily take this down. Thanks for letting me know.

Hi Lippy,

Yes! I tried it with both, and while I thought the fresh was perhaps a slightly subtler flavor, both worked well.

I actually used them in the same quantities and that seemed to do the trick.

Let me know what you think if you get a chance to try them out!

I was thinking it would also be nice to create a lavendar sugar and do a light dusting of that on top...

Best,

Erina

I was thinking it would also be nice to create a lavendar sugar and do a light dusting of that on top...

I was thinking the mint would be overpowering - no?

You know...I thought it might be also, but it's a pretty small amount so it's really quite subtle. You almost can't tell that the mint and orange zest are there, but I do think it gives it a little extra "something".