What's on your list

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilf: Queen's good with a party of 6-8. A place for sharing. Let us know if you're in a social mood.

Actually I don't see it that way. It's a relatively formal old school Italian place. Passing plates of pasta around the table really doesn't match their style. Of course it could be done in the same way you can pass plates around at any level of restaurant but it's more of a stretch here than at a Chinese joint.

I went over 10 years ago as a guest of the house...decent was all it was then. Not for me Omni, I have been asked by friend for info for their college-age-not-foodies-but-big-eater kids for an Italian option. I figured that would fit the bill. Cheap and unlimited portions of decent food.

Wilf: Queen's good with a party of 6-8. A place for sharing. Let us know if you're in a social mood.

Actually I don't see it that way. It's a relatively formal old school Italian place. Passing plates of pasta around the table really doesn't match their style. Of course it could be done in the same way you can pass plates around at any level of restaurant but it's more of a stretch here than at a Chinese joint.

So I should go twice, order two different ways, and compare. <_<

I really need to read some convincing reports about Cabrito before risking it. I know where I can get good goat dishes in town already.

Ah, tacos five bucks, platters twenty bucks and up.

More than twice as expensive as Taqueria Coatzingho, then.

Hands up who thinks it will be more than twice as good! <_<

I really need to read some convincing reports about Cabrito before risking it. I know where I can get good goat dishes in town already.

Ah, tacos five bucks, platters twenty bucks and up.

More than twice as expensive as Taqueria Coatzingho, then.

Hands up who thinks it will be more than twice as good! <_<

its not.