Brooklyn Fare

Smart to fight the lawsuit in an online interview?

And they went one step further than seating charts - a magazine photo of asian-looking folks in the pole positions (although Ramirez is looking gruff) :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone been to this place? Brooklyn Fare in GQ

This point of view strikes me as incredibly old-fashioned. There's an assumption here that changing the method whereby you perform a task is a "reduction in functionality." Phone based reservations

Oh no!! When I eat at Rich's I always....

• 1 year later...

Looks like upscale dining in Brooklyn is going to get even more problematic.

So now we know why there's been no trace of the Midtown Chef's Table at Manhattan Fare.

Meanwhile 'the original Brooklyn Fare space will become a more casual Mediterranean-themed restaurant'.

• 2 years later...

I went to Brooklyn Fare recently. (With characteristic acuity, I decided to wait until it was no longer within walking distance of my apartment but rather on the other side of an estuary.)

I was shocked to find that (a) it was excellent, and (b) I liked Chef Mirachi.

What everybody says about the fish dishes being better than the meat dishes is absolutely right. They are stellar.

I went to Brooklyn Fare recently. (With characteristic acuity, I decided to wait until it was no longer within walking distance of my apartment but rather on the other side of an estuary.)

I was shocked to find that (a) it was excellent, and (b) I liked Chef Mirachi.

What everybody says about the fish dishes being better than the meat dishes is absolutely right. They are stellar.

My experience 2 years ago at the...Brooklyn location was excellent. Ended up sitting next to the chef's station and he could not have been more charming/engaging.

I'd go back in an instant.

Has anyone been to the bar at Uchu? I believe Cesar's sous chef does a similar tasting menu but it's at a cocktail bar for some reason.

I went to Brooklyn Fare a few years ago at the Brooklyn location and thought it was flawless, but I'd rather save $100 or so and check out the newest iteration of EMP or save even more and go back to Aska.