Sneakeater

Micromanage My Life

Need to a place in Midtown (east or west) to go for a glass of wine with an older Oenophile Australian whose cultural tastes would blend in extremely well with the crowd here, but is perhaps a bit more conservative, perhaps even a bit patrician.

Struggling. Don't think I can get him downtown. What am I not thinking of.

I made a joke on leaving that it might be time to shut it down and re-open as Puligny or Chassagne or something. 

How'd that go over?

A friend of mine enjoyed (well, the view and seafood platter) the new Vongerichten spot at the seaport; called The Fulton. Anyone been?

I think Manhatta would stun out of town guests for the first reason stated above.

Need to a place in Midtown (east or west) to go for a glass of wine with an older Oenophile Australian whose cultural tastes would blend in extremely well with the crowd here, but is perhaps a bit more conservative, perhaps even a bit patrician.

The bar at Patroon might fit his tastes. 21 Club?

'whose cultural tastes would blend in extremely well with the crowd here, but is perhaps a bit more conservative, perhaps even a bit patrician'

This is what I aspire to. ^_^

The bar at Patroon might fit his tastes. 21 Club?
Or Sparks.

ETA: in rich's recurring nightmare, he goes to Bern's and it's become Sparks.

Should I be wary that tables at Estela are so readily available these days? Is it because their patrons are all in the Hamptons?

• Like 1

that bad huh.

On paper Grill Room bar should be good but its kind of a hideous crowd. The bosses of the crowd at Papillon - which is the worst crowd in the world.

• Like 1